Pages

12.23.2013

We made it.

It is finally Winter Break. And, to all of my teacher friends, we made it. Those of you that aren't first year teachers, you know how difficult that first semester is.

This semester was filled with challenges that I couldn't have gotten through without the help of my friends and family.

My Parents - for getting constant help and support, every day.

My Sister - for always ending up on my side.

Meg - for our dinner dates and vent sessions every time they were needed.

Veronica - for letting me come visit, just to get out of the house, even if I didn't stay long.

Courtney - for our lunch/dinner dates when we could squeeze them in.

Taylor - for our dinner dates and best friend chats catching up on life outside the classroom.

Vickie - for always knowing when it was time for a break and making sure I was staying above water.

Sterling - for allowing me to be at 5th Q. But way more importantly, the Grader, what a lifesaver!

Madison - for starting our career together, and helping each other make sure we have it all under control!

Sam - for little bits of encouragement just when I needed it.

My Co-workers - for all of the support in my first semester. I wouldn't want to have gone through it without the daily support and help from you!

My Ohio Family - for the best Thanksgiving Break yet. It was the perfect break before winter. I'm glad I got to see everyone and we had a blast at the wedding reception.

This list should be much longer, to everyone that has helped me through my first semester teaching, thank you. Please know that your help doesn't go unnoticed.



I'm looking forward to an even busier second semester as I start my Master's Degree and coach Club Volleyball!

- Shelby

No comments:

Post a Comment